Mini Bag Sealer
Keep food fresh and dry.
Simple and fast operation. With the latest technology, this handheld food saver is very easy to use and does not require preheating. When the cover is pressed, the high-efficiency and low-loss heating film will immediately reach the sealing temperature. Place the bag to be sealed in the middle, and then slide it along the edge of any bag at a slow and constant speed to achieve an air-tight seal. Not suitable for pure paper bags and pure aluminum bags.
Insert 2 AA batteries (batteries not included)
Unlock the safety/protective cover to the down position
Press the sealing machine to preheat for 5-7 seconds
The surface of the bag required for flattening is sealed along the edge
Place the plastic sealer on the bag and press down firmly
When pressed, move moderately from one end to the other
Finally loosen the protective cover, and then move it back to the up position
Material: high-quality ABS material, resistant to high and low temperatures. Non-toxic and durable
Battery: 1.5V, 2 AA batteries, only alkaline batteries (not included) can be used.
1. The machine won't generate heat by itself after being installed brand new batteries. Press it for 3-5 seconds so that heat will come up gradually.
2. Please use brand new batteries. Don't mix up the polarity of the batteries. Make sure the batteries are properly installed. Otherwise, the machine is not able to generate heat.
3. Long press the machine for 3 to 5 seconds after the batteries are properly installed. Then the machine will start generating heat.
4. For a thick plastic bag, please move it slowly between the machine to let the heat spread evenly for a better sealing performance.
5. No need to remove the batteries. After use, simply move the hook between the machine to block contacts of the two metal parts.
Tips: please don't press the machine too hard. Otherwise, the heating metals may become deformed and broken. The plastic bag for sealing needs to be clean without oil or water.
Type: Bag Clips